Forget what you already have and focus on what you need
Improve your mattress to make the most of it
We know that renovating your mattress is a considerable financial investment and that you want to enjoy it for many years to come. The way to get the most out of it is to keep it clean and in top condition. To do this, it is necessary to protect it with the right supplements that will enhance its properties and even provide it with new ones.
Each product category is designed for a specific purpose, therefore, we not only protect your mattress, but we adapt to your needs at all times to provide you with the product that best suits you.
Therefore, the choice of protection products and bedding will depend on two factors: on the one hand, the type of mattress you have and its measurements, and on the other hand, your specific needs that will lead you to choose one or the other from our range of products.
What do you need to know about protection products?
They prevent deterioration
With daily use, it is inevitable that mattresses and pillows get dirty and accumulate germs and other micro-organisms that are harmful to our health. It is essential to protect your sleeping equipment properly so that it does not deteriorate.
Your needs determine what protection products you need. Be wary of products that offer one-size-fits-all solutions
Protective products are made to be easy to fit, as they need to be washed frequently.
By protecting your mattress with the right products, you are guaranteed to get the most out of it.
Protect your mattress to protect your sleep
When to change the mattress?
- As a general rule, mattresses have a lifespan of 8 to 10 years. From this moment on, they lose their properties
- If you wake up tired, with muscle pain or feeling stiffness in your body, the support function may have deteriorated
- An increase in allergies or respiratory conditions such as asthma could indicate that your mattress or pillow is storing more allergens than recommended
- The loss of its initial shape and the appearance of small deformations such as sagging is a clear sign that it is no longer a suitable mattress or pillow
How to choose the ideal mattress protection?
Combine our products to personalise your rest
Depending on the combination of mattress protection products you use, you can obtain specific benefits more tailored to your sleep needs. The first thing to do is to listen to your body, identify how you wake up and distinguish if you are suffering from any sleep complications or discomfort.
It is very important to keep in mind that the only way to fully protect the mattress is to use both a mattress cover, which will protect the mattress on all sides, and a mattress protector or mattress topper. These products will add new properties to your rest and are also very easy to put on and take off, so that you can wash them frequently.
In addition to the choice of product, there are also other aspects to take into account when purchasing our sleep products.
Don’t forget to bear in mind:
- Measure your mattress correctly and make sure the product is the right size. It seems obvious, but it is a more common mistake than you might think.
- Choose the material of your bed linen according to your preferences: durability, price, comfort, softness, breathability and waterproofing, among others.
- Choose the product according to the people who are going to sleep in the bed, as each person has different thermal and sleeping needs and this is something to consider.
- Design what you would like the room you sleep in every night to look like and make it happen with bedding accessories. Colors and textures have a great influence on our well-being, peace and rest.